Monday, February 19, 2007

Champigny (18/2/2007)

After a weather always rainy and windy these last two months, this is the first dry week, long enough to dry the ramp!!!!! So it is time for a cool first session at Champigny for this year!!!!
The car diddn't want to start, out of battery, but (luckily) we could manage it, and at 12h Swann, Timo, Pierre and I were at the most wanted vert in Paris. Swann took some picts and viceos:






I tried to shoot some runs from the rider point of view:
- Skate view, eagle back and forth
- getting easier with the cam during skating I tried to share the different views here and there
The sound comes from the air rushing during skating, it always strikes me when I drop this ramp: calm on top and windy each time at the bottom ;-)
Here
are some of the first airs and grinds here till november
The kids tried their pads and Swann gets more and more altitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment